Interviews are underway. We are continuing with interviews and will inform all candidates early-mid April 2020.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and travel advisories and bans, and have begun to consider options if travel is not possible late May.
The Steering Committee is convening March 31st to discuss options, and at that time will decide if and what alternative option(s) to pursue, or whether to meet again in upcoming weeks as information changes.
We have a great curriculum planned, but the health and safety of people and communities are paramount.